Phoenix Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embassy request from FDU

2 posters

Go down

Embassy request from FDU Empty Embassy request from FDU

Post  Shrapnel Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Greeting and congratulations on the new alliance. Most of you already know me, I am a former MK member. Now I am leader of the Free Defense Union. We promote the education and protection of new players and trade with all friendly alliances (maybe the unfriendly ones if they have enough gold Very Happy ). I would like to officially request a secure embassy with PX and I thank you for accepting my NAP offer. If any of you are in need of anything, I am not shy, I sell everything. I'm a dwarf, so of course I specialize in arms and armor, but I always have a little bit of everything and I accept multiple forms of payment. We can even negotiate special arrangements as payment for goods (i.e. goods for favors). Well good luck to you and here's to a long lasting relationship.

Oh and jezma, I do indeed like your pic.

Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Embassy request from FDU Empty Re: Embassy request from FDU

Post  The_Dude Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi Shrap,

I'll gladly setup an Embassy for you. Please _Register_ at this forum first.

Thank you.

The_Dude
The_Dude
The_Dude
Member, 1st Class
Member, 1st Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrapnel Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:52 am

Sorry this took so long. I was having problems logging in. I'm a member now, and would appreciate having my embassy set up. I have a few bits of business I'd like to discuss and I'm very interested in learning what this new alliance will be about, how it has changed from MK, and how we can prosper and live together.

Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum